Our design principles are for everyone who cares about good user experiences.
Break down complexity in the enterprise and guide users to success easily and quickly. Offer solutions that:
- Are easy and intuitive to use
- Make the user more productive
- Take advantage of user experiences that are proven to be successful—no need to reinvent the wheel
Ask questions, minimize assumptions. Commit to smarter decision-making that relies on research, data, and measurable KPIs whenever possible. Ask yourself:
- Is this pattern an established heuristic?
- Has this feature been tested and validated to provide a better experience for the user?
- How can I track and evaluate performance to inform future iterations?
Foster a culture in which design embraces configurable and inclusive solutions that serve everyone. Strive for human centricity by:
- Understanding end users
- Ensuring that interfaces and language are as accessible as possible
- Being open to feedback and iteration